How to choose a great business to buy
with Pete Seligman
Welcome to episode 20 of the “Should I Own a Business?” Podcast!
In this episode our special guest, Pete Seligman, explains how to choose a business to buy.
We chat about;
- where to find businesses that are for sale.
- what is an information memorandum
- how important location is when considering purchasing an existing business.
- understanding the role of a Business Broker
- the role of a Buyers Agent
- Managing your emotions throughout the process
- the role of Accountants and Lawyers
- What is due diligence
This is an important episode to listen to if you are contemplating purchasing an existing independent business or a Franchise.
Links and resources
Pete Seligman – LinkedIn Profile
Pete Seligman – Alpin
Buying a business podcast episodes
The information contained in this podcast is general and does not take into account your situation. The content does not constitute legal or financial advice and should not be used as such. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where applicable, seek professional advice from a financial adviser or lawyer in your jurisdiction. To find out more, please go to www.ShouldIOwnABusiness.com.